I'll meet you in the full moon light, as owls hoot and bats take flight.I'll meet you with cape and hat,eye of newt and cat of black.We'll bubble & stir and cackle a bit,Cast a few spells and then just sit.Fly around on brooms of oldScare a few if we are boldSpend some time and reminisceOf caldrons past as dragons hissedA night to be that witch we areFly the skies both near and farSo sister, friend come fly with meWe've tales to tell and sights to see.with Love and Light, Nina P
Oooooooh, scary!
I'll meet you in the full moon light,
ReplyDeleteas owls hoot and bats take flight.
I'll meet you with cape and hat,
eye of newt and cat of black.
We'll bubble & stir and cackle a bit,
Cast a few spells and then just sit.
Fly around on brooms of old
Scare a few if we are bold
Spend some time and reminisce
Of caldrons past as dragons hissed
A night to be that witch we are
Fly the skies both near and far
So sister, friend come fly with me
We've tales to tell and sights to see.
with Love and Light, Nina P
Oooooooh, scary!
ReplyDelete