Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NOUGH SAID...


2 comments:

  1. I guess sad but true :( Christmas has turned into mostly what gifts will I get and not much true remembering the real reason for the season.
    Thinking of you with always love and so thankful for your friendship. I knew you were meant to be my dear friend when I noticed on your blog this message I have always believed in myself....BECAUSE NICE MATTERS.
    May God keep you safe, happy and healthy.
    Don't want nothing to happen to my dear Deann. Thank you for the lovely awards - your the best!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All too true for most I'm afraid. Our family now puts the money we used to spend on gifts, into a "can" and the younger kids (now all adults themselves) get to choose which charities it goes to. This has been a New and Wonderful Tradition! ) Love and Hugs to you and yours. May the Love and Joy of the Season fill your hearts and souls now and always. Love and Light, Nina P

    ReplyDelete