HALO DEANN, thanks for the great comment you left me on 13thornyRoses. Sounds like you are doing fab on your South Beach diet, my husband tried that a while back, they have some good recipes . As for me I'm trying to eat very little, I still have this pain in my side and deal with the pain every single day :( I have been to the doc's several times, they keep doing blood work for different things but they all come back normal but still this pain is there. I could pull my hair out but then they said I had a stomach bacteria caused by something they didn't know. It is all depressing and I just try and make the best of everyday and live with a painful side. Keep up the great work with your diet honey, so proud of you :) THANKS FOR LOVING ME XOXO
(guffaw) Hahaha...that's the truth!
ReplyDeleteHALO DEANN,
ReplyDeletethanks for the great comment you left me on 13thornyRoses. Sounds like you are doing fab on your South Beach diet, my husband tried that a while back, they have some good recipes . As for me I'm trying to eat very little, I still have this pain in my side and deal with the pain every single day :(
I have been to the doc's several times, they keep doing blood work for different things but they all come back normal but still this pain is there. I could pull my hair out but then they said I had a stomach bacteria caused by something they didn't know. It is all depressing and I just try and make the best of everyday and live with a painful side.
Keep up the great work with your diet honey, so proud of you :)
THANKS FOR LOVING ME
XOXO