Thursday, June 17, 2010

REALITY IN BLACK AND WHITE...

artwork...Silence by George Gile
~
Although I love , love , love color I also find myself drawn to black and white...hence Annie Noir. You may have notice the graphic changes on my other blogs because of Blogger's new design feature. I tried it out and was kind of annoyed to find you cannot go back to the old style blog design once you install the new. Although I like the new graphics well enough I think I am going to hang on to that old style on Anne Noir because I like the stark black & white style with no bells and whistles. What do you think...quiet simplicity or bells and whistles?

2 comments:

  1. Well there's something to be said about both! This one absolutely fits Anne Noir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you already have it--looks like you've been spammed by the "Chinese lady." (sigh)

    I love the black and white starkness of Ann Noir. Keep it!!

    ReplyDelete