~
It is very sad to me that some people insist on using good things for a bad purpose, and also that the actions of a few reflect on a large group. I generally try to be understanding until I have been proven wrong. Thank you Sissy Bea for cluing me in on the Chinese dots and thanks for looking out for me.
I will continue to love and admire the Chinese and their culture but all comments in Chinese will be deleted...Sorry.
This wasn't a total wash I like the way the picture turned out...

The "Chinese Lady" is rather persistent isn't she? lol Abe Lincoln, a friend of ours calls has nicknamed the spammers thus.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely piece, Sissy. Just beautiful.
I guess I'm too used to hearing that the Chinese Lady is bad news ... although some of the sayings are pretty cool. I'm afraid to trace back to their sites, because the one time I did ... well, it was ugly.
ReplyDeleteOops, forgot to say ... I think you should link this to Guest Heart Thursday tomorrow!!! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHah! I'm stealing this beauty to feature on Guest Heart Thursday anyway!!!!!!! Hope you don't mind!
ReplyDeleteHey, girl! I have had the same experience as Clytie--and you don't want to click on that row of .....'s.
ReplyDeleteI did once and it was bad.
I'm just protective of you, Sweet Sis! ((hugs))
THIS IS A LOVELY IMAGE , DID YOU CREATE THIS DEANN?? NOT SURE WHAT ALL THE CHINESE LADY STUFF IS ??? I GUESS THAT IS SPAM THEY ARE LEAVING ? WHAT IS IT??
ReplyDeleteDEANN , DID YOU EVER REPAINT YOUR BATHROOM AND RE-DO THE FORMICA COUNTERTOP ???
IT IS SO HOT HERE, LOVE YOU!!
Oh yes, most of those Chinese comments are actually porn spammers. But you don't know until you try one of their links. :(
ReplyDeleteA very nice heart for the guest heart day.
Did I tell you how great this collage is? It is, SissyDear.
ReplyDelete((hugs)) You are so sweet. I'm glad SissyCea stole your heart. (grin)
Oh, hi from a Chinese culture lover. I havent heard this name Chinese lady, but, yes i have seen those spam link. terrible.
ReplyDeleteI love your photo.
Have a nice day!
I take it the porn spammers have been visiting your blog. Good luck. I moderate all my comments older than a day but then maybe you already do that.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture with its pretty hearts.
Beautiful work - I'm bothered by spammers too but just have the junk filter on blogger- lovely blog - these colors against the black and white really make this piece shine!
ReplyDelete