This morning I awoke with my Father's entire kingdom and all of his subjects resting heavily on my chest, and the terror of knowing that the responsibility of carrying on what genius built, has fallen on this hapless artist, with ever diminishing brain cells. It is the third night this week I have been jerked awake in panic.I can't believe he has been dead a week already. He has probably finagled God out of half the Milky Way by now.
Hello, Darling sis, I know what you mean. When my brother died, it was startling to me that the sun kept shining, the moon continued its phases, and especially felt odd that time did not stop.
ReplyDelete((hugs)) I've been praying for you and your family today, dear Deann.
May God bless you and comfort you. May His great arms wrap you and your family close to his loving heart.
Love, Beth :o]