Oh MY!...... I'm sitting here checking some of my favorite blogs, I travel to yours and as I scroll down to begin I am stopped dead in my tracks with this..... When I recovered, I want you to know it made me laugh......
And then I just had to wonder.....
And then as I rolled my tongue across my teeth, I was very grateful that it is what it is.....just a plain old flat tongue... :)
WOWZERS DEANN....THIS POST WAS CREEPY GOOD - HEHE. THAT LAST IMAGE IS SOOOO COOL I LOVE IT. YOU FOUND SOMETHING REALLY AMAZING HERE. THAT FIRST IMAGE IS ......ER......UMMMMM STRANGE TOO. I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THESE ARE REAL BUT THINKING PROBABLY SOME TYPE OF SPECIAL PHOTOGRAPHY....HEHE YOU GOT US GUESSING ON THESE. LOVE IT :)
Hey You.. ! lol I have been on anti-biotics for the past eight days. I had a horrible side effect from it. My tongue has been swollen, raw, and bumpy.. It is hard to even eat. So what do you think I find here?.. YIKES! Well, I suppose those tongues look better then mine.. then I tried to kill that darn spider and slapped the monitor. He kept crawling so I called my cat to come and fetch.. We had fun here .. LOL Hugs, Darlene
Hi sllie millie! It's me again.. I just had to laugh back.. I have a feeling I may fall asleep thinking of those tongues!! I just ate some sherbert to bring down the inflamation...Hope it works. Hugs, Darlene
Oh you are so right, my friend. These make me laugh ... and yet give me the same kind of thrill I get from seeing a gruesome body on CSI or Bones. Yeesh!
I am hoping they are some kind of special effects but nowadays - you never know.
Puts a whole new meaning to speaking in tongues. Cat got your tongue? Your tongue has the best of you. Oh did you swallow your tongue? And you thought You were tongue tied??? Always making me smile and I thank you for that. Blessings to you and yours. Love and Light, Nina p
Oh MY!...... I'm sitting here checking some of my favorite blogs, I travel to yours and as I scroll down to begin I am stopped dead in my tracks with this..... When I recovered, I want you to know it made me laugh......
ReplyDeleteAnd then I just had to wonder.....
And then as I rolled my tongue across my teeth, I was very grateful that it is what it is.....just a plain old flat tongue... :)
WOWZERS DEANN....THIS POST WAS CREEPY GOOD - HEHE. THAT LAST IMAGE IS SOOOO COOL I LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteYOU FOUND SOMETHING REALLY AMAZING HERE. THAT FIRST IMAGE IS ......ER......UMMMMM STRANGE TOO. I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THESE ARE REAL BUT THINKING PROBABLY SOME TYPE OF SPECIAL PHOTOGRAPHY....HEHE YOU GOT US GUESSING ON THESE. LOVE IT :)
EGAD. I'm just stunned--I looked and looked, and then I laughed and laughed...
ReplyDeleteWhere on EARTH did you find these????
Aahahahahaaaa....an inspiration, I think!
Hey You.. ! lol
ReplyDeleteI have been on anti-biotics for the past eight days. I had a horrible side effect from it. My tongue has been swollen, raw, and bumpy.. It is hard to even eat. So what do you think I find here?.. YIKES!
Well, I suppose those tongues look better then mine.. then I tried to kill that darn spider and slapped the monitor. He kept crawling so I called my cat to come and fetch..
We had fun here .. LOL
Hugs, Darlene
Hi sllie millie!
ReplyDeleteIt's me again.. I just had to laugh back..
I have a feeling I may fall asleep thinking of those tongues!!
I just ate some sherbert to bring down the inflamation...Hope it works.
Hugs, Darlene
Oh you are so right, my friend. These make me laugh ... and yet give me the same kind of thrill I get from seeing a gruesome body on CSI or Bones. Yeesh!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping they are some kind of special effects but nowadays - you never know.
Puts a whole new meaning to speaking in tongues. Cat got your tongue? Your tongue has the best of you. Oh did you swallow your tongue? And you thought You were tongue tied??? Always making me smile and I thank you for that.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and yours. Love and Light, Nina p