Saturday, May 23, 2009

DEATH NOT THE END, BUT A NEW BEGINNING...

But when ye come, and all the flow'rs are dying,
And I am dead, as dead I well may be.
Ye'll come and find the place where I am lying,
And kneel and say an Ave there for me.
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me;
And all my grace will warmer, sweeter be,
For you will bend and tell me that you love me;
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me!
May you remember those loved ones you have lost with a glad heart for having known them and celebrate their lives and the sweet memories you have of them. Happy Memorial Day.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed I shall. Thank you for sharing that poignant poem, Deann. ((hugs))

    I pray this weekend will be filled with joy, peace and comfort. I'm praying for you, Sissy.

    ReplyDelete