Ahh so true, my family has been very fortunate we have had men serving in every war in our nations history and no casualties. We sent six men to WWII and all returned intact. My husband was in the National Guard for Vietnam but was never called up and my brothers were too young. I don't know how mothers and wives with men in action can stand it. Thank you for your prayers I am doing well. One of these days when I am running on normal I will sent you an E-mail.
Amen and amen.
ReplyDeleteTears for those young men...
I cannot imagine what it must have been like,
Swept away from family and home...
Into a sea of war--other young men,
scared, frightened, ordered to kill
or be killed.
Some made it home.
Others did not.
Ah, comfort the families of those left behind.
Ahh so true, my family has been very fortunate we have had men serving in every war in our nations history and no casualties. We sent six men to WWII and all returned intact. My husband was in the National Guard for Vietnam but was never called up and my brothers were too young.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how mothers and wives with men in action can stand it.
Thank you for your prayers I am doing well. One of these days when I am running on normal I will sent you an E-mail.