Ooooooooooeoeoeoeoeeoeeeeeee! Scary photo! But VERY cool. Yep, I know. This morning was one of those days, as was yesterday afternoon. How 'bout you and I grab shovels and dig together?! That's what sisters do, right?! ((Hugs))
The last two days have been bleek. The reason for the storm post was to talk myself out from under the clouds. I love ths picture it is just the way I feel this week. My dear husband is only home about two days a week so I am alone most of the time. Thank goodness I have you guys to rap with, it helps keep me going if only to drag myself to the computer and fire off another demented comment. Love ya all!
Aw...you know, Sissy and I feel the same way about you. Both of us. It has been a hard week for me, too. But give yourself a little room--you have a great loss in your life. You're not going to just spring back like everything is back to normal--though many people seem to think that's the way it is.
((hugs)) Say, Clytie seems really blue and down to me lately--I'm thinking you would really cheer her up. I don't know what is happening--she sometimes keeps her hurts to herself.
To tell you the truth, I am worried about her.
Think I'm gonna call her right now. You know--if ever you want to write direct to me my email address is on my profile page. ((hugs))
Clytie and I are real people in real life, just as you are. And both of us love you very much. Hang in there Sissy. I'm praying for you.
Ooooooooooeoeoeoeoeeoeeeeeee! Scary photo! But VERY cool. Yep, I know. This morning was one of those days, as was yesterday afternoon. How 'bout you and I grab shovels and dig together?! That's what sisters do, right?! ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteThe last two days have been bleek. The reason for the storm post was to talk myself out from under the clouds. I love ths picture it is just the way I feel this week.
ReplyDeleteMy dear husband is only home about two days a week so I am alone most of the time.
Thank goodness I have you guys to rap with, it helps keep me going if only to drag myself to the computer and fire off another demented comment. Love ya all!
Aw...you know, Sissy and I feel the same way about you. Both of us. It has been a hard week for me, too. But give yourself a little room--you have a great loss in your life. You're not going to just spring back like everything is back to normal--though many people seem to think that's the way it is.
ReplyDelete((hugs)) Say, Clytie seems really blue and down to me lately--I'm thinking you would really cheer her up. I don't know what is happening--she sometimes keeps her hurts to herself.
To tell you the truth, I am worried about her.
Think I'm gonna call her right now. You know--if ever you want to write direct to me my email address is on my profile page. ((hugs))
Clytie and I are real people in real life, just as you are. And both of us love you very much. Hang in there Sissy. I'm praying for you.